The next course is destined for students and teachers alike, who want to learn about Lego EV3 Mindstorms robotics. The course has a medium level of knowledge and all it’s test runs will be first simulated inside the Virtual Robotics Toolkit simulator, for better understanding.
What are we going to learn about:
- differences between using large motors and medium motors;
- different algorithms for line follower (Proportional, Proportional Derivative, Proportional Integrative Derivative);
- influence of sensor positions upon the line follower algorithms;
- inertia and how to compensate it;
- fast turns within the line follower algorithm;
- improving color sensor readings.